Are you new to investing or wanting to learn more about investing If so, this page is for you.
- Millionaire Market Snapshot-April 13, 2017 - U.S. markets fell today with the markets falling in lockstep. The Dow fell 138.61 while the Nasdaq was down 31.01. The S&P 500 was down 15.98. Banks begin releasing their quarterly earnings today with most banks reporting stronger than expected earnings or meeting expectations. The only exception was Wells Fargo with slower than customer growth […]
- Investing to Sell - The toughest part of owning any investment is knowing when to sell. I’ve know people who invested their money into stocks and other investments only to watch their investment go to zero in the end. As with any type of investments, there is always risk Whether it’s internal or external risk is always going to […]
- Investing – Goals and Time Frame - Don’t know where to start went it comes to invests? Your choices are endless with stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, Bonds, Options, and Futures along with banks. The first question to ask yourself is “What is your goal?”. The second question to ask “What is your time frame?” These two questions will help answer the question […]
- Annunities - Annuities – a fixed sum of money paid to someone each year, typically for the rest of their life: “he left her an annuity of $1,000 in his will” a form of insurance or investment entitling the investor to a series of annual sums: “an annuity plan” – Oxford Dictionary A contract between an insurance […]
- Market 5 Challenge - Last month as I was getting ready to launch into new territory on this website and a couple of other ones, I started re-using a twitter account that I had previously used for something else. I renamed it Mkt5Challenge and began tweeting the top five S&P 500 most active stocks and the top five stocks […]
- Foundations - Income and expenses are important when it comes to money. In order to understand money, investing, and being financially independent, you need to understand the foundation of money. This week, I am discussing income. Where is your income coming from? Is your income coming from wages, retirement income, social security income, dividends and interest? Are […]
- Investing 101 - As I am in the process of launching the Millionaire Starter Club, I wanted to write a quick blog to say “It’s about time”. Investing 101 and the Millionaire Starter Club are something that I have been considering for several years with my background in Accounting and Financing. The question I seem to always get […]
- Options Investing - When it comes to investing, it takes patience. Patience is something most people don’t have. For most investors, they get in too late hoping to make money only to find out that they missed the opportunity. It’s like getting invited to a party only to be called at the last minute. Then when you get […]
Millionaire Market Morning Headlines
Earnings ReleaseSome of the companies releasing earnings during the week can be found here http://www.nasdaq.com/earnings/earnings-calendar.aspx?
Chart of the Day
U.S. Treasury Yield Curve